Site Map

Mobile Users: Use our Site Map if the menu doesn't work :)

7.02.2011

I ♥ USA

This weekend is all about summer!  This 4th of July, we get an extra day added to the weekend for cookouts, swimming, family, fireworks and summer fun.  I'm wearing my American Pride today as I browsed through some new and old favorite Etsy shops.  Here are my favorites for this weekend..

Vintage Lucy's is one of my favorite shops!  I love their original one-of-a-kind outfits, especially for little girls.  Isn't this dress adorable??? 


I love these
hand painted stone tile coasters from theforks on Etsy. 


This colorful listing of digital backgrounds by GreatGraphics reminded me I REALLY need to get working on my scrapbooks.  These are great for making cards and invitations too!


And for those little ones who were like me, and born on the forth of July, I couldn't resist to add this in for them. This hand and footprint ceramic plaque by the handprintlady on Etsy is too cute!!



I hope my American friends have a great long holiday weekend.  And, as always, be safe!

Pin It!

9 comments:

  1. thank you so much for including me from The Handprintlady @ http://www.etsy.com/shop/handprintlady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little dress and it is vintage! Love the idea that you made your blog correspond with July 4th. I am not quite ready to experiment with my blog, not after Friday's disaster. I have a post on my blog about what happened. I had to leave it because I was getting very upset. So, I am blog hopping instead. I am a new follower of your blog thru GFC and Facebook. I would love a follow back on both when you have a free moment. Enjoy the rest of the weekend and Happy 4th of July!!

    Mary@http://www.mmbearcupoftea.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's such a cute little outfit! Thanks for stopping by the "What I Love About Me" blog hop! I'm following back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the dress...now following you from the Love About ME Blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning from a new follower on GFC and Blog Frog! I can see why Vintage Lucy is one of your favorite shops. So cute!

    Blog: Life…as I see it [fitness, health and happiness]

    Blog Frog Community: Life as I see it [fitness, health and happiness]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Following from What I Love About Me blog hop, if you could follow me back at:
    Kaeli’s Kiwis Reviews and Giveaways

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the dress! Thanks for stopping by Pot of Gold Giveaways! I'm following back.

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Following from What I Love About Me blog hop, if you could follow me back at:
    Kaeli’s Kiwis Reviews and Giveaways

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's such a cute little outfit! Thanks for stopping by the "What I Love About Me" blog hop! I'm following back! :)

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ Comments. Leave one here!