Site Map

Mobile Users: Use our Site Map if the menu doesn't work :)

11.30.2011

Turtle Magazine Subscription - Save over 50%!

My kids have been receiving Turtle magazine for a while now, and they love it.  I don't know about your family, but my kids have way too much stuff.  I think a magazine subscription for them to enjoy long term makes a great gift for Christmas!





Who really wants to pay $24 for Turtle Magazine when you can get it for only $10.99?

Turtle Magazine is the exclusive read for preschoolers. Kids always enjoy getting their very own magazine delivered right to them, so why not give as a gift today? Though this fantastic offer you can get 1 year of Turtle Magazine (6 issues) for over half off the cover price! 

*Deal ends on Wednesday, 12/7/11 at 11:59pm MST (while supplies last)
*Orders open to US mailing addresses only
*Please allow approximately 6-8 weeks for your first issue to arrive
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. One of the all time best kids mags! Thanks for joining my It's a Wonderful Life Planet Weidknecht Weekend Hop!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ Comments. Leave one here!