Site Map

Mobile Users: Use our Site Map if the menu doesn't work :)

11.01.2011

[Review] Mixbook 8x6" Photo Book





Once again, I am left speechless with my Mixbook creation.  I was given the opportunity to review an 8x6” Softcover Photo Book from Mixbook.  I was actually putting together a scrapbook with my own photos without having to get out the glue and scissors. I loved spending the time editing the layout and choosing the photos to document My Family’s 2011.


| Learn About Mixbook Photo Books | Create your own Photo Book

I love my book so much, I think I will be going back at after the new year to make larger books to document the whole year, maybe in chronological order to give to the Grandparents.  I’m sure they would all love a new conversation piece in their living rooms!

The website is extremely easy to navigate and of course, they have many template to choose from, which you can alter if needed.  Or, you can start from scratch to add your own backgrounds and embellishments too. 

One of the ideas that caught my eye was the recipe book template they have. I would love to create a family cookbook with the kids’ favorite recipes one day.  I am making a mental note to take pictures of the meals from now on. 


And, even with their books, once you place the order, you have 2 hours to make any changes before the book is sent to print.  This time, I did use this feature.  I thought that some of the pictures would be cut off too much in the spine of the book.  I’m glad I thought to change it.  So, be sure to keep faces and key parts of your photos far away from the spine.  

Keep Up with Mixbook on the WWW



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for hooking up with us at Tuesday Friend Connect!
    POSH
    http://poshonabudget.com/2011/10/tuesday-friend-connect-11.html

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ Comments. Leave one here!