Site Map

Mobile Users: Use our Site Map if the menu doesn't work :)

11.08.2011

[Review] Montagne Jeunesse Facial Masque



It seems as though the chaos of summer never actually went away when you think about our move, Conner starting full day of school and as always, keeping busy with work.  I just needed something that was for me to unwind.  So, after the kids were in bed and the husband was working late, I decided to have a little "me" time.  I was so happy to have a Montagne Jeunesse Face Masque handy.  





The first one I tried was the Raspberry & Mango scent.  It was very fragrant but not too overbearing.  The face mask was very creamy and it felt good to apply and massage into the skin.  It felt great to have 15 minutes of silence while I let the mask dry.  When it was done, just a quick rinse in the sink takes it right off leaving my skin feeling beautiful and refreshed.  


Other masks I plan to try out are Cucumber Anti-Stress and Crystallised Honey & Passion Flower, to name a few.  My only disappointment would be I felt like I should have had the massage to go along with my 15 minutes of Zen.  I’ll talk to the hubby on that for next time :P

Find Montagne Jeunesse on WWW

Right now, you can buy these Single Use Sachet in the scent of your choice from Neoteric Costmetics for $1.89 each on their website.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Pin It!

8 comments:

  1. i am now following you, i hope you can follow me back at
    http://baysbooks.blogspot.com/
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower from Finding New Friends Weekend Blog Hop!
    http://amomjustwingingit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm your newest follower from the Friday Blog Hop. Would love it if you could visit and if you like my blog, follow me back. Http://www.thebewitchinkitchen.com

    I have a few giveaways going on right now too. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm your newest follower from the Friday Blog Hop. Would love it if you could visit and if you like my blog, follow me back. thebewitchinkitchen.com

    I have a few giveaways going on right now too. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love doing facials!

    I'm a new follower visiting from the My Saving Game Blog Hop and would love it if you would stop by my blog www.itsmylife4.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,
    I'm a new GFC follower from the Friendly Friday hop!
    I'd love for you to stop by my blog and follow me back when you get time.
    http://mylittlehouseoftreasures.blogspot.com/
    Thanks
    Darlene

    ReplyDelete
  7. am following you from the Friendly Friday blog hop! Love your Etsy shop.. am following you now.. do hop on over to my blog when you have the chance and do let me know your comments as well when you get there
    http://myrandrspace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, I visited your blog and liked what I seen, so I am now your newest follower,
    I also am probally the newest blog on Google, visit mine at
    http://whenitsonlymakebelieve.blogspot.com/ I would be grateful if you follow me
    back. Have a gr8 day! Helen

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ Comments. Leave one here!