Site Map

Mobile Users: Use our Site Map if the menu doesn't work :)

10.27.2011

Sign up for SuperPoints and Start off with 50 Big Ones!


I'm sure by now, you've heard of SuperPoints.  So, in case you haven't had the time to look into it, I want to tell you how easy it is to get started earning points towards reward purchases.  I signed up with SuperPoints about a month ago and without hardly any effort, I'm already well on my way to getting my first reward.  You can redeem your rewards for Cash, Gift Cards, Toys, Games & Electronics.


When you sign up, you just have to validate your email address and fill out your basic info.  From there, you can watch videos, take surveys, Click the SuperLucky Button 30 times a day, Get points for filling out offers and even getting points delivered to you inbox daily.

My favorite is the SuperLucky Button.  You get 30 clicks a day and with each click, you may win any amount of extra points.  On most days, I win between 1 and 10 points a day.  Just today, I won 50 extra bonus points with it.  And guess what came with it....50 extra bonus points for YOU.  You just have to sign up, validate your email address and fill out your basic information.

Ok, so are you ready for that code worth 50 Big Ones (points, of course).  Get ready and move fast because this is one code and it's a first come first serve basis.


So, if you miss out on this one, I do have other codes available but they just don't have the 50 extra bonus points.  Just fill out the form below and I'll get that code out to you asap!

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I actually haven't heard of Superpoints... I don't think. I might have, but forgot. Anyway, that sounds cool. :) I submitted my info for a code.
    Hi! New follower from the Mingle Monday hop! I hope you'll stop by my blog and follow back! Thanks! :) Through the Eyes of a Tiger

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ Comments. Leave one here!