Site Map

Mobile Users: Use our Site Map if the menu doesn't work :)

8.01.2011

Transfer your Photo to Canvas for FREE

You know how I love photo gifts!  They truly make the best gifts and home decor.   Canvas People is offering a free 8x10 photo transfer to canvas -or- $50 towards any other size.

We are getting ready to move and I want a wall full of photos when we are settled in.  I have been trying to think of a way to venture away from the traditional photo frames to give it more of a modern look.  This is the perfect opportunity to get started on that wall.  Now, my only problem...decided which pictures to convert.  :D

Hurry though, this offer won't last forever!

Canvas People


Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Taryn - thanks for the follow, I'm following you back!

    I'm loving your blog - I took some time to read some of you older posts. And THANKS for the info on the camera! I'm in the midst of researching and ALL advice is appreciated!

    I look forward to hearing/reading more from you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following you back from www.mama-press.com. I will return, you have some neat ideas on here!
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the follow and the comment. Here to follow you back. Love your blog, looking forward to reading more from you.

    Mary @

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always see these deals...I'm thinking about "piling these canvases up" and eventually make some kind of wall design. Thanks for stopping by my blog...following you too!

    http://wherenothinggoodcomeseasy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the return follows!!!

    @Candice - Just how you put that, I can see one big picture split into several canvases to form an exploded picture (sort of). Hmmm, all the possibilities. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, this blog is really instructive. I would like to know more about this.
    Print on canvas

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ Comments. Leave one here!