Site Map

Mobile Users: Use our Site Map if the menu doesn't work :)

8.01.2011

For the Crafter in You

I came across this website today, and I just had to share.  Just poking around for a few minutes, I came across some great ideas to do with the kids on rainy days.  Plus, a few extra things for me to do when I get some spare time (I'm still holding my breath on that).  I've already found my favorite categories.


  • Crafts with Kids
  • Paper Crafts
  • Scrapbooking
  • Party Favors
  • Home Decor
  • Woodcrafts


My kids are going to love making these finger friends



Favecrafts is THE place to get tutorials on some projects you've been thinking about doing, to find inspiration for future projects, read about storage of your materials and even starting a crafting business.  They even have free e-books available.  And don't forget to sign up for their newsletter!

Favecrafts


Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. I just visited the site, and I love it!!
    Thank you for letting us know the great site:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! I have to try this craft with my little ones. Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun ideas. Following back from the Tuesday hop. Come back and check out my giveaway for a $50 gift card (can be used online) from Roberts Crafts! Ends 8/16

    http://brookiesbabybargains.blogspot.com/2011/08/50-roberts-crafts-gift-cardcoupon-code.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was looking to get free ebooks so now I think Favecrafts would be the right place for me to get them.
    freebie

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ Comments. Leave one here!