Site Map

Mobile Users: Use our Site Map if the menu doesn't work :)

8.22.2011

Mommy's need "ME" Time

After the kids are in bed and the chores are done, what's there to do?  I have been on Cafemom for 5 years.  I've met a lot of friends on there and even recruited my Mommy friends to join too.  It's your time to have girl talk about hot issues, sharing kid stores, photo contests and so much more!  Once, I even won a $25 Target Gift Card from Cafemom when they randomly chose members for a contest.

Cafemom.com

I am a part of a few photography groups that would teach different techniques for taking photos, photo editing, photo manipulation and contests to go with it.  I learned a lot from those groups as a photographer.

Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ Comments. Leave one here!