Site Map

Mobile Users: Use our Site Map if the menu doesn't work :)

8.15.2011

Shop Hop Monday

What a weekend!  I was pretty busy with the orders that came in from last week and my Mother-in-law came to town so we were able to visit with family too.


What did you do this weekend?


Lets kick start the work week with Shop Hop Monday.  



Nothing is mandatory but, it is greatly appreciated if you stop by my shop, PictureIt Creations and check out our new items and current specials. 





Happy Monday!

Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. The Kisses Boutique is so cute! Thank you for sharing the deals from your shop too!

    dita

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great party! I will have to remember this once I get my Etsy store up and running. Thanks for visiting me at Happy Hour, following you now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the opportunity to link up and visit other shops. I added a link to DeLorenzo Art where I have blank notecards, custom cards, greeting cards, and more!

    I hope you get a chance to visit my blog at www.artsandcraftsado.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ Comments. Leave one here!