Site Map

Mobile Users: Use our Site Map if the menu doesn't work :)

7.12.2012

[Review] Tombow Glue Dispenser


My kids and I love to do craft projects for around the house and for fun things to do during rainy days.  Most of the time, we use an adhesive dispenser.  This makes it so much easier for the kids to stick things and keep working instead of having to wait for glue or glue stick to dry.



I was given the opportunity to review a Tombow craft glue and refill.  These have really made crafts easier than I thought they could.  I like that the adhesive doesn’t clump.  A lot of times, the clumping will be very obvious with some material when the project is finished.  

I also like how the roller doesn’t fall apart.  Some of the roll on adhesives I’ve used in the past will rip when the kids use them and then I’m left with either using two hands to roll on the glue the complicated way or just toss it.  This roll is a very sturdy plastic that really stands up to kids.

My old dispenser came with a lid.  That lid has been missing since shortly after we opened it.  The Tombow dispenser is equipped with a flip top cover.  It’s always there when you’re done with the glue to just pop it back on.

Overall, the glue is strong for most projects.  I did, however, make my son’s favor boxes out of cardstock and I used the Tombow adhesive to hold them all together.  The boxes were falling apart by the end of the party unfortunately.  I do love the Tombow and I will more than likely switch to use this dispenser because it is so much easier for the kids to use.  And it works great for scrapbooking.  But, I will still be search for the a stronger adhesive for heavier stock paper projects.

Find them on the WWW

[Buy It]
If you’re ready to make the switch to a more user friendly and cleaner adhesive dispenser, you can purchase your Tombow dispenser and refill on their website.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. This blog is nice.Established in 1995, Kanwal Enterprises is a leading manufacturer and exporter of high caliber Filter Making Machines for application in the filter manufacturing industry. They provide a wide range of products from Mini-Pleating machinery, Hot melt dispensing equipment, Special purpose machines used in the manufacture of GT Filters, HEPA Filters and Automotive Filters.Adhesive Dispenser.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting, I didn't know adhesives are available that reel out like tape. That sure would make it easier and more accurate with paper crafts and the like. Thanks for the info.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love all the reviews you do. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed reading your review on the Tombow Glue Dispenser! I haven't done any crafting in quite a while and was not even aware they had a glue dispenser like this! It's amazing! It's also much easier to use than to use regular glue! I really do love this idea! Thanks so much for the review and personal information on using it! I truly do appreciate it! Thanks again, Michele :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like that it has a flip top. I tend to misplace things. This seems much better than the crazy glue that I use. With that, the tip always clogs.

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ Comments. Leave one here!