Site Map

Mobile Users: Use our Site Map if the menu doesn't work :)

7.09.2012

[Review] Ubby Personalized Baby Blanket




The best thing about a personalized baby gift is that it eventually becomes a keepsake for years to come!  Ubby Baby Blankets are just that…a functional baby gift that will be cherished forever.  

Ubby Blankets can be personalized right down to the color and the type of the fabric.  So, it’s easy to personalize for a known boy or girl or a surprise.  They are durable enough to last from the infant stages right through the toddler and blankie gripping stages.  Beautiful embroidery and quality fabric make a very elegant and warming addition to the nursery.


Another thing I loved about My Ubby was there website.  It was so easy to personalize my son’s blanket.  I even watched it come together as I made all of the choices.  You get to choose the fabric and color for each side, the edging and the thread color as well as the font choice for the embroidering.

I went with the brown and blue color to match the color scheme in Noah’s room and I had to go with the fluffy fabric and the bubble fabric to make a fun design.  The thread color is white for nice contrast to the brown and I went with the CopperPlate Font.



Find them on the WWW

[Buy It]
You can order your personalized Ubby blanket for your child or a Parent-to-be on their website.

Disclosure:
I received an Ubby Personalized Blanket for a personal review by my family.  The opinions expressed in this review are of my own and my differ from the opinion of others.  There was no monetary compensation for this review.  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I am looking for such boutique in my place but can't find one. Are you selling out personalized blanket online?

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ Comments. Leave one here!