Site Map

Mobile Users: Use our Site Map if the menu doesn't work :)

4.30.2012

[Review] Babee Greens Organic Cotton Diaper




As a cloth diapering mother, I am always looking for options with diapering that will protect my baby’s skin.  Babee Greens fleece knit cloth diapers are extremely soft and even the elastic didn’t leave any marks on his skin.




Babee Green’s Organic Cotton diaper is the perfect for any baby from 5 lbs to 35 lbs with the help of their hidden snaps. This allows for the custom fit for the size of your baby.  The elastic waistband will also come in handy for potty training toddler to pull the diaper up and down themselves.

The soft cotton fibers allows air flow to baby's skin to prevent skin irritations and diaper rash.  And because it's organic, it's not exposed to the harmful chemicals other cotton diapers may have been.

The elastic around Noah’s legs was a little loose when he moves around, which made me a little nervous.  But, after several uses over the last few weeks, I have not had one leak problem with Babee Greens Cotton Diaper.

Another favorite feature I love about Babee Greens?  It’s 100% made in the USA. 

Find them on the WWW

[Buy It]
You can purchase your Babee Green Organic Cotton Diaper from their website for $19.95 each.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ Comments. Leave one here!