Site Map

Mobile Users: Use our Site Map if the menu doesn't work :)

4.15.2012

New Look, New Shop

Since the start of the new year, I’ve had an itch for a new look and a new start.  I have finally finished the big transformation!


One year ago, I switched my website from Yahoo to BigCommerce.  That alone, was a big adjustment.  Most things were self explanatory but a lot of the marketing, Google Base, etc. I had never dealt with and had to figure it all out.  In the meantime, the website had a template look while I got on my feet.

I have big plans for PictureIt Creations in 2012 and it really needed a more professional look to keep up.  I got a few quotes and they were all around $2,500.   I was shocked it was going to be that much and a little disappointed that I wouldn’t be able to cover that at this time. I had a lot of experience with writing html coding when I was with Yahoo.  So, I decided to try it out.  And surprisingly, with my previous knowledge, Google search and a little BigCommerce Support, the store has a new, non-template, look.  I am so excited to show it off now and better yet, I’m glad it only cost me about 2 days of time. 

I’ve got the look and now I’m adding more content, more products and more features for the customers and I wanted to share with my readers first.  My friends and follower’s opinions are most important to me.  So, if you find anything with the new site that you don’t like or you think would be better changed, please feel free to tell me.

So, without further ado, allow me to introduce to you, the new and improved PictureIt Creations!
Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ Comments. Leave one here!