Site Map

Mobile Users: Use our Site Map if the menu doesn't work :)

1.19.2012

You're invited!


I'm getting closer to that iPad every day!  I have you to thank for it!  Each time a referral signs up and earns credits on SuperPoints, I do too!


I have another invite code here.  If you're not already signed up, use this code below to get an extra 25 bonus points.  Hurry though, first come, first served!


If you miss out on that one though, you can sign up using one of these invites and start working for your iPad too!



Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. I am loving Superpoints. Just joined 2 days ago. I find its a bit addicting adding up them points. Btw New follower on Networked blogs, GFC and G+. I found your blog on Bloggin Social Alexa Review post. Off to review ya on Alexa.

    Linkies contest Linkies

    Have a Great evening
    Kevin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wondered what that was all about.

    Stopping by from the Friday Hops to say hello.
    Have a great weekend!
    POSH

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ Comments. Leave one here!