Site Map

Mobile Users: Use our Site Map if the menu doesn't work :)

1.30.2012

[Review] Smiley Cookie Heart Shaped Cookies




Thanks to The Smiley Cookie, I have found a great sweet treat for my lil’ Valentines!  The package arrived very quickly after my order was placed and the packaging was so fun - which caught the attention of my 3 year old twins right away.  But, they had to wait until after lunch!



The cookies are surprisingly big compared to the images you find on their website.  My 5 year old son didn’t have a problem. My twins, however, took a little longer to eat the whole thing.


These Heart Shaped Cookies are really good.  They weren’t too sweet and wasn’t dried out like some cookies you pick up at the grocery store.  They were fun for the kids to eat with the hand-iced pink base and white signature smiley face.


Now, these are perfect for the fast-approaching Valentine’s Day, however, these heart shaped cookies are available all year round.  And, no worries for those parents who have to watch for nuts.  No peanuts, tree nuts or nuts of any kind enter the bakery and Smiley Cookie makes sure none of their ingredients come from factories that process nuts.

Not into cookies?  That’s fine, Smiley Cookie also offers Valentine’s Day Gift Baskets too!

[Save]
You can purchase your package of Gourmet Valentine’s Day Cookies from Smiley Cookie on their website.  Be sure to enter BLOG10 at checkout to get an extra 10% off your order (excludes gift cards).

Find them on the WWW
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Visiting from the Alexa blog hop and also left you a review!! http://momsrbomb.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy! I will have to check this site out, my boys would love those! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ Comments. Leave one here!