Site Map

Mobile Users: Use our Site Map if the menu doesn't work :)

12.16.2013

Review: Ozeri INSTAVAC Green Earth Food Storage Containers





Well, leftover season is in full swing now.  We have family gatherings and holiday parties and everyone has leftovers in their fridge.  After so long, there is no telling when you put them there or what they are.    And shortly after that, some make their way to the garbage.



Well, there is a solution to this on-going leftover dilema. Ozeri INSTAVAC Greeth Earth Food Storage Containers are the best replacement for those mix and match containers or those take and toss ones we keep reusing.  


Ozeri has designed a vacuum seal tight system to keep food fresh for longer.  To seal it tight, clamp down all sides of the lid, open the vent at the top, push on the lid and close when you can no longer push air out.  To open, you not only have to flip up the sides on the lid, but you have to release the vacuum seal as well. 

Another bonus with the Ozeri INSTAVAC Green Earth Food Storage Containers is it has a rotating dial so you can keep track of the date you actually put that food in there.  No more guessing games!



Another feature I love about the Ozeri INSTAVAC Greeth Earth Food Storage Containers is that they are stackable.  I don’t have a lot of space in my kitchen right now so this is a big deal to me.   For the space of one container, I’m holding all 4.

Other features that make Ozeri INSTAVAC Green Earth Food Storage Containers a must in your kitchen are:
  • BPA Free
  • Microwave Safe
  • Dishwasher Safe
  • Transparent to see the contents
  • Stain resistant
  • Shatter Proof
  • Textured bottom to keep foods out of leaky, deteriorating fluids.

I highly recommend these storage containers (even compared to my beloved Tupperwear) because I love all of the handy features and sturdy design.  


You can buy your very own set of Ozeri INSTAVAC Green Earth Food Storage Containers here on Amazon today!  These would make great gifts for newlyweds, new homeowners or any one who has ever dealt with leftovers :P 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ Comments. Leave one here!