Site Map

Mobile Users: Use our Site Map if the menu doesn't work :)

3.07.2012

[Review] Funny Irish T-shirts


My husband will be celebrating St. Patrick’s Day with the guys this year since he’s out of town working.  I sent him on his way with a Funny Irish T-shirt from Kissmyshamrock.com.  It reads “Lets get ready to stumble!”.  It fits him so well….physically and literally. :P  He loved it so much, he wore it on his travels!



It’s a good quality T-shirt and it has been washed a couple of times and it still looks brand new.  The shirt does run slightly small. So, if you’re on the edge of sizes, go with the bigger size to be safe.  Kissmyshamrock.com has many other funny irish t-shirts to choose from.  Some, not so kid friendly, but funny.  Check out their available T-shirts here.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Great shirt! So funny!

    Stopping by from the Alexa Drop Blog Hop

    ~T
    http://savingtoat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ Comments. Leave one here!