Site Map

Mobile Users: Use our Site Map if the menu doesn't work :)

9.30.2011

[Review] Mixbook Photo Cards


Well, summer vacation is over and that pretty much means the year is picking up speed and the holiday hustle and bustle is fast approaching.  Although I always seem so organized in the beginning, it never fails every year, something slips through the cracks.  One of the first things I give up on is my Christmas cards.  Well, this year is going to be different since I already have my Christmas cards designed, ordered and in my possession.
I ordered my Christmas Cards from Mixbook this year and I have to say, I am very impressed. 
It's not like one of those places you're given 5 Christmas designs to choose from and the only thing that is personal is your photo and last name.  You can add or a photo (or not) and even change the wording, font, placement of the objects and you can add other objects to design the exact greeting you're looking for.  I am the kind of girl that likes to play with all of the features available to see what things I can create.  But, if you're not, or if you're pressed for time, you can choose from any of the hundreds of designs Mixbook has to offer and then just tweak it to your style.

It was so easy to go through each of the designing steps on their website and you're previewing all of the changes you're making as you're making them so there are no surprises.  Plus, I had my order on my doorstep in just a couple of days.

Please tell me I'm not the only one that will spend time working on a project for a while and as soon as I hit the "Submit Order" button, I get that little voice in my head, "You should have double checked the spellings of your kids' names".  Well, no worries on your Mixbook order!  Because, after you submit your order, you have 2 hours to go back and make changes if you did have a silly mistake.  Brilliant!!!


Here are my Christmas Cards this year.  I love them!  They look great and came on good premium card stock.  Both sides are printed and personalized at no extra charge.  Envelopes included, of course!  They look exactly how created them on the website.  And you don't have to break the bank either.  An order of 30 5x7 cards is less than $22!


Be sure to find Mixbook on Facebook and Twitter too!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. Love the photo cards!

    New GFC follower from About A Mom. Please feel free to follow me at http://grandmareviews.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!! I'm stopping by and following you from the Wild Weekend Blog & Facebook Hop. I hope you'll check out my blog Frazzled Mama at http://frazzled-mama.com and follow me back.

    Hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you got an early start this year ....for the cards :) Thanks for sharing....will look into it too. New follower on GFC:)Feel free to hop by my blog when you get a chance !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mixbook is awesome! I just created a photo book with them yesterday.

    Following you from the Monday Mingle Hop! Please follow me back!

    Daily Mothering
    http://www.dailymothering.com

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ Comments. Leave one here!