Site Map

Mobile Users: Use our Site Map if the menu doesn't work :)

5.27.2010

Car Decals

I have been offering vinyl decals for businesses, cars and homes for a few months.  My husband and I actually started another company strictly for signage.  But with the wedding orders rolling in, I haven't been able to set things up entirely for their website, facebook, blog, etc.  But the ideas for decals are always coming to me. Here are two ideas I actually put together today so everyone else can visualize too.

What do you think?  Does anyone have any other suggestions? 

I know the one isn't personalized like what I normally do.  But it could say anything "inside" really. And I figured with the awareness ribbon, I could make it any color awareness ribbon needed.


By the way, if you're interested in becoming a fan of the new signage company, here's the link.  I'll be posting a few other jobs I've done recently up there as well.
Dynamic Sign Company
Pin It!

11 comments:

  1. Happy Fun Follow Friday. I'm also a new follower :)

    Sandie Lee
    http://imaginationcafeblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following you via Fun Follow Friday.

    Sumana @ http://masalabowl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the "Baby Inside" decal. Very cute!

    I'm here from New Friend Friday. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hola!!!
    I'm you newest follower=0) I would love it if you stopped by and followed me too! I'm have a fun giveaway on my jewelry.
    http://www.cieloazuljewelry.blogspot.com

    Have a sparkly day=0)
    xoxo,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. First time on your blog, i like it!
    Happy fun follow Friday!!
    Following your blog, come follow mine and say hi :)
    Gros bisous
    Frenchy

    ReplyDelete
  6. New follower from New Friend Friday- please follow me back at a

    http://helpingunitefatherandson.blogspot.com/

    Happy Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone! It's been a heck of a weekend so far. I just changed the blog appearance today. I'm exhausted so I'll come back to follow everyone before the weekend is over. I hope everyone has a great Holiday weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, thank you for visit my community,
    now I'm following you ,
    please follow back at ;
    http://beonefineday.blogspot.com

    Nan.

    ReplyDelete
  9. where is the link. i oviously LOVE the yellow ribbon

    ReplyDelete
  10. The link for the Dynamic Sign Company is the last line of the post. When you hover over it, it'll underline. I suppose I should change that.

    I haven't listed any of the car decals just yet. I'm still in the research and design process of things.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am thoroughly convinced in this said post. I am currently searching for ways in which I could enhance my knowledge in this said topic you have posted here. It does help me a lot knowing that you have shared this information here freely.

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ Comments. Leave one here!