Site Map

Mobile Users: Use our Site Map if the menu doesn't work :)

4.19.2010

My First Treasury on Etsy

Ok, I know it took me long enough to do my first treasury. I browsed through them for the longest time and coming up with ideas for them. But, never made the effort. Then, when I found inspiration for a good one and got all of my listing numbers together, I had to wait for the number of treasuries to drop below 333 :(. Well, anyway, it was brought to my attention that I can list treasuries with no limits on Treasury East on Etsy. So, today was the big day.

This is a collection of things I'd like to add my current over flowing, drive-my-husband-nuts collection of favorite things. :) I've been an Elvis fan since, well, I can't remember actually becoming a fan if that tells you how old I was. Although I wasn't even thought of when he was rocking and rolling, I still love all things Elvis.

So, without further ado, Ladies and Gentlemen, Elvis Presley on Etsy.



Thank you!  Thank you very much!
Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ Comments. Leave one here!