Site Map

Mobile Users: Use our Site Map if the menu doesn't work :)

3.29.2010

Featured Item: Engraved Marble Coasters

Happy Monday to Everyone!  I hope you all had a great weekend!

Today, I started a sale on my Artfire account for all Engraved Marble Gift Items.  So, I will be featuring an item every day pertaining to the sale.  You can visit the Artfire Studio at http://www.pictureitcreations.artfire.com.

Today's featured item is a personal favorite of mine.  This is a black marble coaster set.  The set includes 4 coasters and the storage caddy.

Our Marble items can be photo engraved.  I have sold several sets over the last couple years.  They really do make great gifts from housewarming to Christmas, these can be treasured forever.  The engraving will never fade or wear off. 

For Christmas in 2008, I made a set for each Grandparent from my kids.  Each coaster showcased a different grandchild.  I had to make an extra coaster for my mom for her step-granddaughter to have a coaster also.  If extra coasters are needed, that is not a problem.  Five fit comfortably in the caddy.

I also had a large order of coasters this past Christmas season for 100 coasters.  The client was passing them out to his employees as a company gift and he wanted each coaster with their logo on it.

Find this item on Artfire today!
Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ Comments. Leave one here!