Site Map

Mobile Users: Use our Site Map if the menu doesn't work :)

3.24.2010

Another Great Discovery!

A few weeks ago, I was referred another online selling community for handmade items.  I've been signed with Artfire for a few weeks but never had the chance to play around with it.  They are having a promotion right now allowing all pro account users to invite five friends and receive the discounted price of $12/mo (regularly ($15.95/mo).  I figured me procrastinating was finally a good thing.  I found a pro account user to invite me (since I had no friends that had heard of Artfire) and I signed up immediately.  That was yesterday.  Since then, I've imported all of my Etsy listings, listed a few others (very easy to do), customized my studio, joined their Guilds (groups), chatted in peer forums, got a little jump start on my blog, and started on my previous order gallery.  Plus, they have the same great referral program as Zibbet - for every premium account you refer, you get $1 taken off of your monthly fee. And of course it's free to list and free to sell unlimited items.

So, I'm loving Artfire too!

Register on ArtFire.com

You could also sign up for the free basic account to get a feel for things first but there are so many more features under the pro account. Well worth it!
Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ Comments. Leave one here!