Site Map

Mobile Users: Use our Site Map if the menu doesn't work :)

2.25.2014

PicGIF for Mac OS X Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Now you can be the creative one out of your friends when sharing photos with PicGIF.  The PicGIF software is so easy to navigate and you will creative slideshow style images in minutes, literally.  

You can add all sorts of image formats, even video.  And you can choose options for your GIF such as background color, how fast the pictures flip through on their own, rearrange the photos easily and the size of the images and in what orientation.


You can even add text to your photos and videos in the GIF and edit it using the fonts on your computer.  Make it your own style with colors, borders and shadows too!

When you’re done, you can share your GIF files via email or iMessage. Or, you can save it to your desktop to show friends and family when you see them.  

Check out the one I made of our trip to Monster Jam a few years ago! 


This would be a great way to display images for birthdays, anniversary parties, retirement parties or even for school or work presentations.


To watch the PicGIF in action, view this YouTube Preview!

To read the official specifications on PicGIF and purchase, check them out in the app store here.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could understand how to use all of that stuff. I just don't get it. I think I should take a computer class.

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ Comments. Leave one here!