Site Map

Mobile Users: Use our Site Map if the menu doesn't work :)

11.25.2013

PBandJ Toys on Etsy - Exclusive Holiday Discount


Last year, I was given the opportunity to purchase and review gift items from PB & J Toys on Etsy!  My kids still love their lego boxes!  They are good quality, fun colors and a timeless gift!



I’m still a huge fan of PB & J Toys on Etsy.  Actually, my youngest is getting to that age and he’ll need a lego box of his own soon.  


PB & J Toys is now offering readers of The Thought that Counts Blog a discount for their Etsy Shop for 10% off your purchase of $20 or more!  Just enter THOUGHT10 at checkout to tell them Taryn at the Thought that Counts sent you! Hurry though!  Offer expires December 26.

Find them on the WWW

If you missed the review of our awesome lego boxes, check it out here

What is your favorite PBandJ gift and who would you give it to?

Disclosure: The Thought that Counts Blog was not compensated for this post.  The reviews written in this post and in all review posts are my own personal opinions.
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I'm definitely going to check out this shop now! My little guy (well he's 11 but still little to me) definitely could use these lego boxes!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ Comments. Leave one here!