Site Map

Mobile Users: Use our Site Map if the menu doesn't work :)

10.22.2013

Gift for Her: Jamberry Nail Wraps

My daughter and I have really loved our new "thing" with doing our nails lately.  This summer, we started using Jamberry Nail Wraps.  With my husband and 3 boys around all of the time, we don't often get to do girly things just the two of us.  But, she never stops asking about doing her nails.

My daughter loves that she can actually have designs and many colors for her nails instead of just one or two different nail polish colors.  I'm sure she also appreciates that she doesn't have to sit still for so long after we do her nails waiting for them to dry.  For a 5 year old, this is very important!




As a mom, I love that there are no chemicals, no mess and it doesn't damage her natural nail. They are pretty easy to apply too, even though it took a couple tries for me to get used to it. 

These Jamberry Nail Wraps are perfect for a Christmas gift for any girl.  They have so many designs that could really go well with her personality or interests.  I will be giving these to my daughter for stocking stuffers this year and I'm considering them instead of the usual gift cards to those hard-to-shop-for teenage girls. We love the fun holidays wraps!

You know I'm kind of a sucker for personalizing things too!  Did you know that you can create your own design of Jamberry Nail Wraps in their Nail Art Design Studio?  How cool is that?!

They also just launched their new lacquers to go perfect with their nail wraps so you could use your wraps as accent nails and make your sheets last even longer.



Right now, I am having a Jamberry Party with my good friend, Melissa at Dream Wrap Designs, until Friday, October 25.  She is offering my friends and readers a special of buy three wraps, get one free.  Just make sure you choose "Taryn's Party" at check out to let her know I sent you.


Find her on the WWW

Which design is your favorite and who would you give it to this holiday?

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. How did her nails turn out so nice? I have tried nail wraps a few times with no luck. I can't seem to get them on smoothly or trim them to fit. If I do get a nail finished correctly, it peels off the same day. I must be doing something wrong.

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ Comments. Leave one here!