Site Map

Mobile Users: Use our Site Map if the menu doesn't work :)

9.07.2013

I am still partying with Jamberry!

Last month, I started a Jamberry Nail wrap party that ended right at the end of the month….the same day the Spring/Summer line of designs were retiring.  I've talked it over with my consultant and she's agreed to extend my party a little longer so you guys can get your hands on the Fall/Winter line that was just launched on September 1.


Now, you have until
Monday night at 11:45 p.m. EST to order.  I love the new designs that are so fun for the holidays.




With the new line, they are also still running the buy three and get one sheet free deal too which makes each sheet just over $11.



Need to have them?  Hop on over to Dreamwrap Designs and order your sets today!  When you check out, be sure to choose Taryn McCracken's Online Party.

Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ Comments. Leave one here!