Site Map

Mobile Users: Use our Site Map if the menu doesn't work :)

8.28.2013

Jamberry Nail Wraps


A friend of mine is a consultant for Jamberry Nail Wraps.  Until she started selling them, I had never heard of them. I attended a few of her online parties about them and I have to admit, I've become hooked!


For those that haven't heard of them (like I was), they are a flexible material that you apply to your nails with heat. They are really easy and quick to get on and there is no dry time at all!  They have hundreds of styles to choose from and some even have clear backgrounds with designs so you can double them up to make your own designs.



I love that they have a juniors line for my daughter.  She is constantly asking for me to paint her nails but has NO patience for sitting there waiting for them to dry.  Plus with these too-cool designs, she will have the most fashionable fingers in Kindergarten this fall.


I am currently hosting a Jamberry party with my friend, Melissa on Facebook.  The party closes on the 31st at 11:45 p.m.  The 31st is also the date that so many of the Spring/Summer designs retire for good. Unfortunately, that is a lost of my favorites so, I'm stocking up now.

If you're interested, feel free to join my Online Jamberry Party on Facebook.  There is so much information listed in the group including videos about application, benefits of using nail wraps, etc.  Also, right now, Melissa is offering a special - when you buy three nail sheets, you receive the fourth for free!


Join the Party!
When: Now until August 31, 2013
Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ Comments. Leave one here!