Site Map

Mobile Users: Use our Site Map if the menu doesn't work :)

2.25.2012

Join SuperPoints and earn 25 Extra Bonus Points today only!


I've been collecting my SuperPoints and I'm almost to my first payout.  I'm saving them to go towards an iPad.  What are you saving for?  

Haven't started collecting points yet?  You can get started right now and here is 25 Bonus Points to get you going.  Use the link below, fill out your user profile, verify your email address and come back every day to earn points by completing offers (I only stick to the free ones - you can too) and the SuperLucky Button.  Don't forget to check your email for extra points there too!


But hurry!  This invite link can only be used once.  Grab it before someone else does!

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I love love love Superpoints! Dropping by from Alexa Blog hop to say Hello!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ Comments. Leave one here!