Site Map

Mobile Users: Use our Site Map if the menu doesn't work :)

12.30.2011

[Review] MyClyns Food Wash





One of my goals for the new year is to incorporate a healthy lifestyle for my family.  This includes using products that are healthier for us.  What good is healthy food if you’re digesting harmful chemicals with it?  Even the organic foods are susceptible to natural fertilizers and residues that could pose harmful to your body.





With the help of MyClyns Food Wash, you can be certain the foods you are feeding your family is safe.  MyClyns removes 98% more contaminants from fruits, vegetables and meats than water alone.  MyClyns is obviously 100% natural and easy to use.  Just a couple of sprays, a light rub and rinse gives you added piece of mind that the food is ready to prepare and eat.  And it doesn’t leave behind any smell, residue or after taste.


You have to see this product demonstration below.  Look at the difference on the produce.  I don’t think my vegetables and fruits ever looked like that before MyClyns Food Wash.  Compare the bowls of water and see what MyClyns is removing from the food.


[Buy It]


You can purchase MyClyns in an easy to use spray bottle or 32 oz. bottle from their website.

[Join MyClyns]


If you’re a big believer in MyClyns, you can join their team to earn extra income by marketing their product in your area.

There was no monetary compensation for this review.  However, I did receive a 12 oz. spray bottle to try in my home so I could post an honest review for my readers.  All opinions expressed in this post are of my own.  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ Comments. Leave one here!