Site Map

Mobile Users: Use our Site Map if the menu doesn't work :)

6.24.2011

Hats off to the Class of 2011

Seems like it was just last month we were complaining of the snow storms (oh wait, we were).  Now, here we are in June, wishing our graduates a job well done and experiencing their excitement of where they go from here.   This time of year also means the schedule is filling up with graduation parties.  I have one this weekend, actually.

The most common gift for grads is obviously the moolah, but it got me thinking…what would Etsy have for the graduate?

No gift isn’t complete without a card.  How about this funny one from aloucreations?


I thought this compact mirror from poshtottydesignz was adorable if you’re looking for a small gift to remind them of their special day.


This beautiful handstamped keychain from LoreleiRose is a small reminder to Dream Big.


Nobody is too old for Dr. Suess!  This pillow from ThreeYellowFinches is perfect for the graduate.




I’m a girly girl at heart so naturally, I was drawn to this personalized graduate keychain from onceuponasugartree.




Well, it’s no secret I love pictures.  I can’t have a favorites list without a photo gift.  I love this photo keychain by DelaneyJewelry.

 

I am also the mother of a graduate this year.  My son graduated preschool last week and starting Kindergarten in the fall.  So, I am adding this frame from cutelittlethings2kid to my favorites for him.  



Congratulations Class of 2011 (and 2024 too!) 







Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Fun ideas, especially love the compact mirror. Thanks so much for including my pillow!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ Comments. Leave one here!